Small Business is the engine of American Business
- Small Business is defined as companies with less than 100 employees.
- Small Business represents 98.6% of all businesses in America.
- Small Business employs 57.3% of the American workforce.
Recent business magazine reader research by Forrester and Harris Interactive name our special interest magazines the most important reading of business executives.
We specialize in helping advertisers target American business executives in the most important read in their business lives, the leading business magazines in their industry and profession.
Dave Metz, CEO, Small Business Network®
We accomplish this by:
- Selecting the leading publications of each industry and profession.
- Surveying these publications’ readers to determine their business and professional profiles.
- Establishing a 40-50% discount for all advertising that we sell in these publications through our exclusive packaging process.